New build boats
BROMLEY CLASS 58ft cruiser 4 berth narrow boat
58 foot cruiser-style narrow boat for 8 owners :
BROMLEY CLASS 58ft 4+2 berth semi trad narrow boat
Our BROMLEY class vessels are designed to sleep four, or six with the use of convertible bed chairs in the saloon area (with curtained divide for privacy). The interior of the boats is styled in light woods (predominantly maple) complemented by stainless steel and chrome fittings, with matching carpets and fabrics throughout.
Each vessel is powered by a silenced modern diesel engine with a hydraulic drive and hydraulic bow thrusters which enhances manoeuvrability.
Electricity: 12 volt and mains power is available throughout the boat, and an inverter/charger is supplied so that the batteries can be charged from a shore line. Control is at the traditional rear steering position.
The boat will be available in 2013.
Please note that this vessel will be part of the Ownashare Cruising management scheme, which guarantees a minimum of 3-4 weeks holiday each year, of which at least two will fall in the April-September season. Provision is also made for those restricted to school holidays. Our full management service will be provided at £35 per calendar month per 12th share,including VAT. Syndicate funds can be paid monthly.
Please phone 0844 247 3970 or email email@example.com for full details.
A walk through “Knot@work”:
A spacious 24ft open plan living area, with convertible armchair/beds, entertainment centre with satellite TV and DVD and radio/CD, traditional solid fuel stove, separate dining area indoors or “al fresco” on the forward deck, accessed via double-opening full-length doors. Extensive storage throughout.
Featuring an L -shaped fully upholstered seating (which converts to double bed at night). The table is removable with storage space provided when not in use. There is full view of the TV from the dinette. Two stools/folding chairs are included to enable six to dine comfortably.
Boasts a gas hob, oven and grill, plus microwave, full-sized fridge and separate freezer. Extensive storage with Corian work surfaces. Features a double- door side hatch.
Luxury bathroom, including a walk in shower, fresh water flushing WC, hand basin and storage.
Includes a permanent double bed (that converts into a king size if required), separate TV/DVD and plenty of further storage space. En suite facility with toilet and hand wash basin.
- Construction: all steel 10/6/4mms
- Thermal insulation: foam spray.
- Engine: Nanni diesel 43 hp with hydraulic drive.
- Electrical power: 2 x 110 amp alternators feeding domestic battery bank (of 4 leisure batteries) of approx. 500 amp hours and separate engine start battery of 95 amp hours.
- On board electricity: 12 independently fused 12 volt circuits; up to 1600 watts mains – 240 volts AC via an inverter. (All on-board equipment is 12 volt except the microwave and vacuum cleaner.)
- Heating: Gas central heating Alde boiler with option of 3kw of electric heating (land line), with radiators throughout the boat. Also solid fuel stove in the saloon.
- Hot water: dual system – the calorifier is heated by the engine and by a constant flow from the boiler.
- Cold water: Integral tank approx 150 gallons (700 litres).
- Waste: 2 x fabricated steel tanks, approx 40 gallons and 20 gallons. The use of two water tanks - one to flush and one to store waste water - enables balancing of the tanks preventing listing of the boat as the waste tank fills.
- Diesel fuel: Integral tank approx 40 gallons.
- Fit out: Maple furnishings and bulkheads throughout (Maple is light coloured wood that does not fade with age). Diagonal tongue and groove sides in Ash above gunnel level. Work surfaces are in Corian.
- Soft furnishings: Fully carpeted throughout (except vinyl in galley and bathrooms), and matching curtains (blinds in the galley and bathrooms). Shared ownership boats have a fitted corner couch/dinette plus free standing armchair-beds.
- Master cabin: Permanent double bed extendable to king-size, en suite fresh water flushing WC and hand basin, extensive wardrobe and other storage.
- Guest Bathroom: Walk-in shower, fresh water flushing WC and hand basin, plus storage for towels etc.
- Galley equipment: Gas oven, grill & hob, microwave, larder fridge and separate freezer, extensive storage including floor to ceiling units for crockery and glasses, and fold away units for pots and pans. Full inventory provided ready to cruise.
- Entertainment equipment: 2 x flat screen TV’s (in saloon and master cabin), DVD and self-seeking satellite, plus radio and CD hi-fi.
- Saloon viewing aspects: Hopper windows at sides, opening side hatch beside the galley, full height full width panoramic glazed doors at the front.
- Forward deck: Fitted cushioned seating around casual table.
- Exterior: Finished in high gloss “International” yacht paint.